- Dedicated HR advice line supported by a comprehensive bespoke website
- Get the advice and documentation you need to implement good HR practice
Due to the increasing burden of employment legislation and the proliferation of “no win no fee” solicitor, dealing with employment issues is becoming increasingly difficult, time consuming and costly.
Sound Familiar? Then Chamber HR will help:
Kent Invicta Chamber of Commerce and BCC have teamed up with Qdos Consulting and Composite Legal expenses to provide the Chamber Human Resource solution, Including:
- Unlimited access to 24 hour, seven day Chamber advise line for additional support
- A compliant contract of employment
- A compliant employee handbook including a grievance and disciplinary procedure
- A compliant Health & Safety policy
- Access to over 150 downloadable policies, forms, documents, letters, templates and fact sheets.
Did you know?
- Over 100,000 applications are made to employment tribunals every year!
- If an employer has 5 or more employees they have a statutory duty to have a compliant health & safety policy.
If you would like to find out more about how Chamber HR can assist your business then please visit www.chamberhr.co.uk or contact your local Chamber of Commerce.