The Changing Face Of Training… But Is It The Real Face That Counts Most?
By attending this event you will find out how to make the most of training and to demonstrate a return on investment
Today’s advances in technology provide us with access to more methods to train and develop people than ever before. Learning opportunities include free tutorials on youtube, internet initiatives such as futurelearn.com, other websites, webinars, social media, mobile learning and virtual classrooms.
What about the classroom style of training? Is this antiquated or current?
There is clearly an urgent need for training our workforce as the British Chambers of Commerce Workforce Survey 2014 reports:
- The BCC’s Workforce Survey highlights that 92% of businesses have identified a skills shortage among their workforce in at least one key area
- Most common skills shortages are leadership and management, planning and organisation, languages, computer literacy and creativity
- 80% of businesses surveyed have plans to invest in training. 39% plan to invest more than £500 per staff member
- Cost, staff availability and a lack of suitable courses remain key barriers for businesses looking to invest in training
Join Jackie Bullivant, Director of Platform 4 Training to determine the benefits of real face to face training.
- Explores the challenges for organisations when managing training interventions and provides tips and techniques to resolve these and gain the maximum return on investment
- Provides an overview of benefits of Platform 4 Training’s Management Development Programme endorsed and certificated by the Institute of Leadership and Management and the results you can expect to achieve for your staff and organisation
- The content includes:
In Partnership with Platform 4 Training and Kent Invicta Chamber of Commerce