18th October 2017, The Arora Hotel, Crawley
This post is to let you know about the Gatwick Diamond Meet the Buyers programme which is sponsored by Gatwick Airport, the Gatwick Diamond Initiative and Crawley Borough Council.
This is a unique event that connects Suppliers to Buyers across the Gatwick Diamond and wider area. Now in its 17th year, Gatwick Diamond Meet the Buyers has a proven track record of generating new business.
As a Supplier, you will have the opportunity to meet with Buyers that have money to spend on products and services.
For 2017 we have introduced a set of Buyer Zones to make sure that we get full interaction for both Suppliers and Buyers. These are:
- Construction & Infrastructure: Buyers include Raven Housing, Thakeham Homes, Marco Airport Facilities & Kier
- Public Sector & Utilities: Buyers include The Home Office, Gatwick Express, Southern Water and Local Authorities
- Business Services: Buyers include B&CE & Central Sussex College
- Manufacturing & Innovation: Buyers include Elekta & Varian
- International: Department for International Trade and the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce
So far Buyers have told us they are looking to secure a very wide range of services from Advertising to Waste Management, from Brickwork to Welding.
Here’s just a small example of one Buyer’s needs:
- Recruitment Services – to £1m
- Staff Uniforms – to £200,000
- Cleaning Materials – to £30,000
- Vehicle Parts – to £100,000
If you would like to attend Gatwick Diamond Meet the Buyers 2017 as a supplier, please complete and return the Suppliers Registration Form. Once we have found a match with one or more of our Buyers, we will confirm your place and issue you with an invoice.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us, and we will be happy to help.
Gatwick Diamond Meet the Buyers 2017